b2b Communications BV
b2b Communications BV, established at Arnhemsestraatweg 19 6881 NB Velp, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
6881 NB Velp
T: (026) 370 00 27
Personal data that we process
b2b Communications BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
b2b Communications BV does not process any special and/or sensitive personal data about you.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
b2b Communications BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or trade journals.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to be able to perform our services.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Handling your payment.
- b2b Communications BV analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your general preferences.
How long we keep personal data
b2b Communications BV will not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
b2b Communications BV does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. b2b Communications BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Mapping website visits
b2b Communications BV only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. It also enables us to optimise our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored in your browser's settings.
Viewing, adjusting or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by b2b Communications BV and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identification document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
b2b Communications BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration. If you feel that your information is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at [email protected]
b2b Communications BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. This can be seen in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way, we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
This privacy statement applies to all activities of the company.
Magazine Voedingsindustrie in print and online.
Magazine Vers-inspiratie in print and online.
Ondernemers Sociëteit Voedingsindustrie (OSV).
Various customer-related projects.
The relevant websites:
Links to websites
On the websites of b2b Communications BV you can find a number of links to other websites. We are not responsible for the way in which these organisations process personal data. We advise you to read the privacy statement of the organisation concerned.